Monday, September 30, 2013

Xbox One Worldwide Tour - Rushed News



Rushed News - the Xbox One Worldwide tour begins Oct. 1, Gamestop pre-orders of Beyond Two Souls are getting an upgrade, and my channel, RushGamingNews&Reviews, is now partnered with the Vultra network.






Xbox One Worldwide Tour


In an article released by Gamespot, Microsoft announced the Xbox One Worldwide tour, that is scheduled to roll through 75 cities and is set begin Oct. 1. As shown on the article it appears that information detailing plans for the tour were somehow leaked, forcing Microsoft to announce the tour. 

The "Area One" tour presents Xbox One fans with an exclusive opportunity to get there hands on a pre-launch Xbox One and also the ability to test some games like; Forza Motorsport 5, Ryse: Son of Rome, and Dead Rising 3. Here is a list of "Area One" cities and dates, as listed on the Xbox official website.

Xbox Official Website HERE
Even though I am not huge Microsoft or Xbox One fan, I do still want to see this tour go well from them as Microsoft and the Xbox One Dev-team have made one thing clear in all of the craziness that surrounded the Xbox One's early announcements. They are willing to go the extra mile for there fan base. For now.








Gamestop's Pre-order Special on Beyond: Two Souls

In case you haven't figured out yet, I am becoming more and more a fan of the new Sony game as I get to see the trailers and in-game footage. I find myself eagerly awaiting the unraveling of the plot as I dive deeper into the psyche of the protagonist and her "invisible" friend. After receiving the pleasure to play heavy rain and to be swept away in a story where I was the supplier of most of the answers to my own questions. I can only hope that Beyond: Two Souls will be able to give me that same satisfaction. With each new image, trailer, and press release, I found that I am beginning to believe that this project will be the magnum opus of gaming that we've been waiting for. The realization may not come quickly, but give it time and like a tree planted by the water, strong roots will make it unmovable.

Joystiq Article Found HERE
So, if you are as interested in this game as I am, you should check out Gamestop's pre-order special that gives you a free upgrade from the regular edition of the game to the Special Edition for free. In order to received the upgrade you will have to pre-order the game before its launch date on Oct. 8. For more information and scenes from the Special Edition trailer of Beyond: Two Souls check out the previous Rushed News episode titled, Valve's New Controller Announcement.







Rush Gaming New & Reviews is Partnered with the Vultra Gaming Network


I am so excited to inform you guys that my youtube channel, Rush Gaming News & Reviews, is now a part of the Vultra Gaming Network, which will allow me to monetize my videos and give me commercial rights to host gaming content. This represents an enormous leap forward in my endeavors to host quality and unique content, and to increase the reputation of the Rush Gaming brand. To that end, I will need your support and constructive criticisms to help get the brand out there and to ensure its community is welcoming to all. I took the first step alone, and now I need your continuing help to keep raising the bar! Thank you for your support! Thank you, Vultra, for seeing in me a desire to bring to the forefront great quality content!


Check Out Vultra HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment